Return to Infidelity Articles
Attracting the Perfect Guy
How to Attract the Perfect Guy
If it seems like all your dates are duds, all of your past relationships were flops and you just can't seem to find the perfect guy? You're not alone if you're still searching for Mr. Right but that's ok because I have the answer. Do you want to know the real trick on how to attract the perfect guy?
Brace yourself, here it comes...
Just be you.
Yes, it sounds simple, but it's true. If you're having trouble finding the perfect guy, it could be that you're not presenting the perfect you. If you're pretending to be something you're not, then you're attracting guys that don't really click with you. Or perhaps you're just not putting your best foot forward and therefore, you are sending out the wrong kind of vibes.
If you walk around with the attitude that you're not good enough, pretty enough or smart enough to land a good guy, then you're going to end up with guys that treat you that way. You will attract losers, cheaters and abusers. To attract the perfect guy, you must send out healthy, happy, confident vibes.
Here are some ways to attract the perfect guy:
- Hone in a craft or special talent that you have
- Give something back to the world- contribute to society in a positive way
- Love yourself
- Be happy- smile a lot
- Be confident
- Feel confident in who you are
- Recognize the good qualities that you possess
- Don't be ashamed of your body
- Don't have unrealistic opinions of what you should look like
- Don't feel bad if you make more money than your man
- Don't feel you have to hide your sexuality
- Don't feel ashamed of your sexual desires
When trying to attract the perfect guy, it's important to consider how you are taking care of yourself. Do you have harmful addictions or bad habits that can be affecting your well-being? Do you suffer from self-esteem problems? Are you carrying around painful baggage from previous relationships? Do you go into a relationship expecting to get hurt or abused? Are you a productive person and are you using your time wisely? Are you generally happy with your life without a man?
If there are areas of your life that you need to work on, it's important to do this first before worrying about a man. Don't falsely think that the perfect man will fix your problems for you. (i.e. I'd feel better if only someone would love me and treat me right). Instead, take control of your life and your relationships. Remember that before you can truly love someone else, you must love yourself. And if you can't do that, how can you expect someone else to?
Written by By WomanSavers' Feature Writer Lisa M. www.WomanSavers.com ©
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site.