Return to Infidelity Articles
Ways to be Irresistible to Men
How to be Irresistible to Men
What woman doesn't wonder how she can be irresistible to men? It's on the cover of every woman's magazine, splashed over television and women's programming and of course, on the Internet as well. While it seems everyone has an opinion, how do we know what really works?
What are some ways that you can be irresistible to men?
1. Be yourself. Guys can easily spot a fake and they don't find this attractive. Besides, even if you manage to fool him, why do you want to be with a guy who thinks he's with someone else?
2. Be confident. Dont look for everyone else in the room to boost you up and make you feel good about yourself. Don't fish for compliments from your man but show that you know what a great woman you are.
3. Be approachable. Many women go to great lengths to feel fabulous for men and don't realize that they become difficult to approach and even intimidating.
4. Be willing to try new things. Nothing is more attractive than a woman who's willing to step out of her comfort zone and try something a little different.
5. Don't nag or moan and complain. If things don't go your way or you're upset, just say what you need to say and then let it go.
6. Take care of yourself. You don't have to be a supermodel but you should be the best you that you can be. Take care of yourself, look nice and be well-groomed.
7. Learn to flirt. Take time to learn the art of flirting and then try it out the next time you are at a party or social gathering.
8. Be a little mysterious. You don't need to tell your whole life story on a first date. Let your man learn more about you a little at a time. Leave some mystery for him so he has to see you again to learn more.
9. Don't come on too strong or be too bossy. It's ok to be assertive and to know what you want, but another thing to try to control someone else.
10. Let your true self shine through. Allow yourself to be yourself and have fun and it will show through as true happiness and confidence which attracts men. They don't want to be around the woman who's moping in the corner or complaining the whole night through.
Remember when being irresistible to men that one of the most important qualities you can posses is confidence without being cocky. You want to be approachable, not intimidating but you want to show that you know very well what a beautiful, sexy and confident woman you are.
Written by WomanSavers.com feature writer Lisa M. http://www.womansavers.com ©
* All break up and relationship articles are the property of their owners. All WomanSavers relationship articles are copyright of the individual authors, unless specified. http://www.WomanSavers.com is not responsible or liable for the accuracy and/or content of the women's relationship and break up articles displayed on this site.